Director of Social Work
**We currently have a permanent position available in a long-term care facility located near Amherst, MA. This position is for a Director of Social Work. Must have nursing home experience. Required LSW. Preferred LCSW or LICSW.**
- Bachelors Degree required.
- LSW required. Preferred LCSW or LICSW.
- Minimum of (1) year of experience as a social worker in a long-term care facility.
- Knowledgeable of the regulations and guidelines that govern skilled nursing facilities.
- Must be a team player as well as a strong leader.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to handle all situations with personnel, residents/patient’s, family members, visitors, and state/government agencies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan, organize, develop and direct all required social services, to meet the needs of residents in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility.
- Complete psycho-social assessments.
- Manage discharges and admissions.
- Provide support to residents/patients and families.
- Complete documentation.
- Work with interdisciplinary team to create plan of care for residents/patients.
|Job Category||Norton Social Work Group|