ESL Teacher Middle School near Sturbridge
Our client, a public Middle School is looking to hire an ESL Teacher. This is a full-time position ending at the end of the school year in June, 2019.
1. Responsible for remaining up to date regarding curriculum content.
2. Responsible for effective planning and assessment of curriculum and instruction.
3. Responsible for mentoring students’ understanding of the curriculum effectively and adjusting instruction, materials, or assessments
QUALIFICATIONS – REQUIRED:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution;
- Hold a valid Massachusetts Teaching License in English Language Learners (ESL) 5-12;
- Hold a valid Massachusetts SEI Endorsement OR Grade-level appropriate ESL License
|Job Category||Norton Education Group|