*We currently have a Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem positions available in a long term care facilities across Massachusetts. Must have at least one year of sub-acute, long term care experience.**
Make your own schedule. Norton offers competitive hourly rates and mileage reimbursement!
LSW, LCSW or LICSW Required
- Bachelors Degree required.
- LSW, LCSW, or LICSW required.
- Minimum of (1) year of experience as a social worker in the health care field.
- Knowledgeable of the regulations and guidelines that govern skilled nursing facilities.
- Must be a team player as well as a strong leader.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to handle all situations with personnel, residents/patients, family members, visitors, and state/government agencies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan, organize, develop and direct all required social services, to meet the needs of residents in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility.
- Complete psycho-social assessments.
- Manage discharges and admissions.
- Provide support to residents/patient’s and families.
- Complete documentation.
- Work with interdisciplinary team to create plan of care for residents/patients.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
|Job Category||Norton Healthcare Staffing & Recruiting, Norton Social Work Group|