**We are currently looking for Social Workers on the South Shore/Cape Cod area to fill Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem positions in long term care facilities. Hours are flexible. Needs at least 1 year experience in Skilled Nursing Facility. LSW, LCSW or LICSW required. Will train the right personality, support, and guidance provided.**
- Bachelors Degree required. (Master Degree preferred)
- LSW, LCSW, or LICSW
- Minimum of (1) year of experience as a social worker.
- Knowledgeable of the regulations and guidelines that govern skilled nursing facilities.
- Must be a team player as well as a strong leader.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to handle all situations with personnel, residents/patients, family members, visitors, and state/government agencies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan, organize, develop and direct all required social services, to meet the needs of residents in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility.
- Complete psycho-social assessments.
- Manage discharges and admissions.
- Provide support to residents/patients and families.
- Complete documentation.
- Work with interdisciplinary team to create plan of care for residents/patients.
|Job Category||Norton Healthcare Staffing & Recruiting, Norton Social Work Group|