**If you’re looking for flexibility and an opportunity to further develop your skills, come join our team of talented social workers! Norton Social Work Group is currently looking for LSW, LCSW or LICSW’s interested in per diem and consulting assignments in area nursing homes. Supervision and support provided, as well as regular education regarding regulatory changes and developments.**
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- LSW required. LCSW or LICSW strongly preferred.
- One (1) year of nursing home experience
- Knowledgeable of the regulations and guidelines that govern skilled nursing facilities.
- Must be a team player as well as a strong leader.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to handle all situations with personnel, residents/patient’s, family members, visitors, and state/government agencies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan, organize, develop and direct all required social services, to meet the needs of residents in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility.
- Complete psychosocial assessments.
- Manage discharges and admissions.
- Provide support to residents/patient’s and families.
- Complete documentation.
- Work with interdisciplinary team to create plan of care for residents/patient’s
|Job Category||Norton Healthcare Staffing & Recruiting, Norton Social Work Group|