Special Education Teacher High School, near Sturbridge
Our client, a High School near Sturbridge is looking to hire a full-time, Special Education Teacher for the Social Emotional Classroom. This contract will last until the end of the school year in June, 2019.
• Plans a program of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interest, and abilities of the students.
• Collaborate with grade level classroom teachers, other special education teachers, and specialists to provide comprehensive and effective services to assigned students.
• Promote and assist in the implementation of research-based strategies to ensure the transition and generalization of students’ academic and social goals within the regular education environment and throughout the school.
QUALIFICATIONS – REQUIRED:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution;
- Hold a valid Massachusetts Teaching License in Teacher of Students with Moderate Disabilities PreK-8 OR Teacher of Students with Moderate Disabilities 5-12 OR Teacher of Students with Severe Disabilities All Grades
- Hold a valid Massachusetts SEI Endorsement OR Grade-level appropriate ESL License
|Job Category||Norton Education Group|